Barcelona have finalised the transfer of Robert Lewandowski to the club, with details set to be announced on Wednesday. The Bayern Munich striker is free to sign for Barca in 2014 and has already spoken about his excitement at joining the Spanish champions.
Lewandowski scored 44 goals in all competitions last season, giving him a total of 155 goals in four seasons with Bayern Munich. He will become the latest high-profile player to move from Germany to Spain following Kevin De Bruyne’s switch from Wolfsburg to Manchester City earlier this month.
Lewandowski becomes Barca’s sixth signing of the summer after Samuel Umtiti, Dani Alves, Alexis Sanchez, Neymar and Aleix Vidal were all brought in by new head coach Luis Enrique.
Is Lewandowski A Free Transfer?
Barcelona have finalised the transfer of Robert Lewandowski to the club, with details to be announced on Friday. The Poland international will sign a four-year contract with Barca and free up space in Bayern Munich’s squad.
Lewandowski scored 44 goals in all competitions for Bayern last season and is expected to form an attacking partnership with Lionel Messi at Camp Nou. He has also won two Bundesliga titles and one DFB Cup during his time at Bayern Munich, making him one of their most successful players ever.
Lewandowski joins another European giant in Barcelona as they look to regain their dominance on the continent following a disappointing Copa del Rey campaign.
Robert Lewandowski joins Barcelona
Yes, Robert Lewandowski has joined Barcelona and he is a free transfer. The Poland international striker scored 73 goals in 142 appearances for Bayern Munich over the past four seasons.
He will join up with Ernesto Valverde’s side after helping them to win the Bundesliga title last season. Lewandowski was linked with a move to Manchester United but opted to sign for Barcelona instead.
The 31-year-old will be hoping to help Barca win their fourth Champions League title in five years.
Details finalised on transfer
The details on Robert Lewandowski’s transfer have been finalised and the Polish international will join Bayern Munich in the summer, according to reports.
The Bundesliga champions are said to have already agreed a deal with Borussia Dortmund for the striker, who is set to earn €20 million per season at the Allianz Arena.
Lewandowski has also expressed an interest in playing for Spain or Portugal, but he is thought to favour a move to Germany due to his connection with former boss Jurgen Klopp.
He made over 200 appearances for Dortmund before joining Bayern last year and will be hoping to help them win another title next season. While there had been speculation that Liverpool could make a move for him, it now looks as though they won’t be able to compete financially with Bayern Munich.
Free transfer in 2014
Yes, Lewandowski is a free transfer in 2014. Bayern Munich activated the €15 million release clause in his contract and he will join them on July 1st. In total, Lewandowski has scored 96 goals for Dortmund since joining the club from Lech Poznan in 2009 and he is one of their most important players.
He helped them to win back-to-back Bundesliga titles and reached the Champions League final last season where they were beaten by Barcelona. Lewandowski will bring some much needed firepower to Bayern Munich who have struggled this season without Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben.
Is Lewandowski being transferred?
There is no concrete news on whether or not Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski will be transferred in the near future. However, there have been recent reports that indicate that Liverpool are interested in signing him. If this transfer happens, it could bring an end to his time with Bayern Munich.
Robert Lewandowski is being transferred from FC Barcelona to Bayern Munich for a total of € million + €5 million in variables.
FC Barcelona and Bayern Munich have reached an agreement on the transfer of Poland international Robert Lewandowski, who will join the German champions for a sum totalling €45m plus 5m in variables. The 29-year-old striker has agreed terms with Bayern until 2021 and will make his debut at their home game against Hoffenheim this coming Saturday.
The player will sign a contract with the Club for the next four seasons.
Lewandowski’s move signals an end to one of Europe’s most thrilling sagas as he leaves Barca after five years during which time he won two La Liga titles, three Copa del Reys (the Spanish cup), two Supercopas de Espana (the Spanish Supercup) and helped lead his country to World Cup glory back in 2018 where they were runners up behind France.
This comes after reports that Manchester United were considering making an offer while Real Madrid are also said to be monitoring developments closely.
Bayern Munich have confirmed that they have completed the signing of Polish international Robert Lewandowski from FC Barcelona, following earlier speculation linking him with moves to Manchester United and Real Madrid respectively.
Did Lewandowski go to Bayern for free?
rumours are circulating that poland international Lewandowski may have gone to Bayern Munich for free. The player has been linked with a move to the Bundesliga champions in recent weeks, but it is unclear what his contract situation is at home.
If he did go for free, this would be an interesting move by Bayern – as they would be getting one of Europe’s best forwards for nothing. However, there has yet to be any confirmation from either party and we’ll just have to wait and see what happens next.
- Bayern Munich announced on Wednesday that they had signed Poland international striker Robert Lewandowski from Polish top-flight side Lech Poznan for a reported fee of €25 million ($32 million). This move comes as somewhat of a surprise, as Lewandowski was set to become a free agent at the end of the season.
- The deal is thought to have come about due to Bayern’s need for reinforcements up front following their Champions League semifinal loss to Real Madrid earlier this month and reports in Germany suggest that Lewandowski went straight into preseason training with his new team mates without having any formal contract negotiations done first.
- It is also worth noting that, despite being considered one of Europe’s most coveted strikers, Lewandowski has notched up over 90 goals in three seasons at Lech Poznan – making him arguably the best player currently playing in Poland’s top division.
- In 33 appearances for Poland since making his debut back in 2013,Lewandowski has scored 17 goals including six during Euro 2016 qualifying which saw them reach their current berth in France next year .
- Overall, this represents an excellent signing by Bayern Munich who finally solve some long-standing issues upfront and add another creative force to their already impressive squad.
How much was Lewandowski transferred for?
It’s hard to say exactly how much Lewandowski was transferred for, as there are a number of variables involved. However, we can estimate it by looking at his market value and the fees that were paid.
Robert Lewandowski transferring to Barcelona for $M fee
Bayern Munich reached a deal with Barcelona for the transfer of Robert Lewandowski and he will be making a move to Spain in order to join up with new coach Ernesto Valverde. The 34-year-old Polish international striker is set to sign a three-year contract worth €20 million per year, which means that Bayern Munich have received a total fee of €45 million from Barcelona.
Goodbye from Robert Lewandowski to Bayern Munich and hello to Barcelona
The signing marks the end of an era asLewandowski leaves Bavaria after eight seasons and joins Liga champions Barça on what is likely his final stop in club football. He said: “This was not an easy decision but I believe that this step will give me even more opportunities both on and off the pitch.”
Sam Marsden and Moises Llorens reporting on the news
Marsden wrote about how Pep Guardiola has been able to lure one of Europe’s top strikers away from one of Germany’s most successful clubs while Llorens provides some background into why exactly Bayern decided it was time for Lewandowski leave – stating that they wanted someone who could lead them forward instead of just being another name on their trophy list.
Is Lewandowski going to Barcelona?
It’s still unclear whether Lewandowski is going to Barcelona, but all signs point towards it. Reports in Spain say the Polish striker has agreed terms with the club and they’re just waiting on his medical to be completed. If everything goes according to plan, he’ll sign a five-year deal that could see him earn up to €200 million ($244 million).
- Bayern Munich have released a statement confirming that Robert Lewandowski has joined Barcelona in a €100 million deal.
- La Liga clubs are reacting to the news of Lewandowski’s move with mixed reactions. Some feel that he will strengthen Barcelona’s squad, while others worry about his impact on the competition.
- It is reported that Pep Guardiola is targeting Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema as his next target and Arsenal are also looking at signing Leicester City forward Riyad Mahrez .
- The Poland international scored 49 goals in 137 appearances for Bayern Munich and was instrumental in their Bundesliga title victory last season.
- Stay tuned for more transfer news as it develops.
There is no definitive answer as to whether or not Lewandowski is a free transfer. However, based on the reports that have emerged, it seems very likely that he will move this summer.
Manchester United are in need of new additions up front and Lewandowski would be an excellent addition. It remains to be seen what club he will join but we can expect him to make an impact at some stage during the upcoming season.